The 2024 ACCU Conference is shaping up and it's going to be an awesome event!
We're getting things out slightly later than usual as we ramp up all the new infrastructure. Welcome to our new news feed, by the way. First post!
We have a draft schedule that is almost ready to roll out - just a few last minute tweaks as some people's plans change. We expect to put that live next week.
In the meantime we have published the workshops schedule. We have five great workshops for you this year. We continue the tradition of bringing you these workshops at some of the most competitive prices in the industry!
We have two two-day workshops (Monday and Tuesday), both covering hot topics:
- Mateusz Pusz with "Structured Concurrency in C++"
- Nicolai Josuttis with "C++20 in Practice: A Complete Introduction"
And three one-day workshops (on Tuesday):
- Kevlin Henney with "A Day of Refactoring"
- Peter Sommerlad with "Resilient C++ - Mitigate C++ Vulnerabilities"
- Gail Ollis, and co-presenters, return with their "Early Careers Day: A mini-conference for junior developers"
Early Bird Tickets
Tickets are now on sale, with some new options this year. At time of writing our Early Bird rates are in effect, but hurry! These will end on 15th February, after which standard rates will apply. As ever the cheapest way to get tickets is to be, or become, an ACCU member - so join up today if you're not already a member.
...that's all the news for now